The City2Surf is back to being in person for the first time since the pandemic, so we are going to get back to doing what we do best – running, walking or crawling the 14 km from Hyde Park to Bondi Beach to raise funds to help The TLR Foundation continue its work. Covid-19 is still very much with us so please stay safe out there.
Joining the City2Surf is a 2 step process this year:
- Register with the City2Surf
- Set up your fundraising page
Please note The TLR Foundation is NOT one of the listed charities on the City2Surf signup page as we are not one of this year’s charity partners.
Register with the City2Surf
- Go to https://www.registernow.com.au/secure/Register.aspx?E=48647&G=174226
- Click Join Group.
- Register with email or register with mobile and follow the instructions.
- Please note, TLR is NOT listed in the group of charities. Please continue through the
charity page, and through the merchandise page and finally to payment page.
- TA DAA you are now registered in Team TLR!
Set up your fundraising page
- Go to https://tlr.grassrootz.com/city2surf-2023
- Click on the grey “Join Team TLR” button at the top right and create your Grassrootz account (or sign in if you have an existing account).
- Upload a pic, set you fundraising limit and you are ready to help TLR raise some money! Thank you so much for helping us. We look forward to celebrating our fundraising success one the day.
We remind all participants that there is a risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present, and that people with underlying medical conditions are considered to be especially vulnerable. We encourage all participants to discuss these risks with their doctors before signing up. The TLR Foundation assumes no responsibility relating to potential exposure to COVID-19. Please also remember that dependent on where you are when you participate in the City2Surf, health and safety measures may be in place due to the potential spread of COVID-19. The TLR Foundation assumes no responsibility if you do not observe and comply with all applicable laws, regulations and advisories in place during your participation in the event.