Team Novartis City2Surf 2021
Thank you so much for joining Team Novartis in this Virtual City2Surf. We are SO CLOSE to reaching our goal of making our nursing scholarship at the University of Sydney perpetual. Please know every dollar raised is greatly appreciated.
Joining the City2Surf is a 2 step process this year:
- Register with the City2Surf & download the City2Surf App
- Set up your fundraising page.
Please note The TLR Foundation is NOT listed on the City2Surf website as we are not one of this year’s charity partners.
Register with the City2Surf
- Go to https://www.registernow.com.au/secure/GroupAcceptance.aspx?E=44725&G=139062
- Enter your email address and you will receive an email with an access code which you need to enter.
- Registration type is “Individual”, and click “I’m part of a group”.
- In the group search Team TLR, Join and confirm.
- Enter your personal details, confirm and go through to the additional questions.
- Again, TLR is NOT listed in the group of charities. Please continue through the charity page, and through the merchandise page and finally to payment page.
- Registration fee is $39 per adult, and TA DAA you are now registered in Team TLR!
- Soon after registration you will receive and email called “Claim your entry!” This will have links to download the app and to claim your profile. The App will be how your 14 kms are tracked on whichever day you choose to walk.
Set up your fundraising page
- Go to https://tlr.grassrootz.com/team-novartis-city2surf-2021
- Click on the grey “Join Team Novartis” button at the top right and create your Grassrootz account (or sign in if you have an existing account).
- Upload a pic, set you fundraising limit and you are ready to raise some money which will help nurses for years to come!
We remind all participants that there is a risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present, and that people with underlying medical conditions are considered to be especially vulnerable. We encourage all participants to discuss these risks with their doctors before signing up. The TLR Foundation assumes no responsibility relating to potential exposure to COVID-19. Please also remember that dependent on where you are when you participate in the City2Surf, health and safety measures may be in place due to the potential spread of COVID-19. The TLR Foundation assumes no responsibility if you do not observe and comply with all applicable laws, regulations and advisories in place during your participation in the event.